Once again Edinburgh Mini Maker Faire will have bookable workshops to allow visitors to get in on the action and make something of their own to take home at the end of the day.
- Dirty Electronics: Skull Etching Synth. Design and create you very own synth at a workshop from Dirty Electronics.
- Materialise: Make a Cushion. Home of Edinburgh’s most creative sewing classes and workshops, the ladies from Materialise will teach you how to create your very own beautiful cushion cover.
- Materialise: Make a Lampshade. Join the ladies from Materialise as they show you how to design and make your own decorative lampshade.
- Granny Sally’s Soap Kitchen: Soap Moulding Workshop. Granny Sally’s Soap Kitchen are an Edinburgh-based, family-run company making delectable soaps, scrubs, skincare and candles. Join them as they share their traditional techniques.
- Leanne Evans, Silversmith: Make Your Own Ring from Scratch. Dundee-based jeweller Leanne creates beautiful handmade pieces that express the personalities of their wearers. Learn her artisan techniques and create a piece all of your own.
- Remade Edinburgh Bookbinding Workshop. Learn to upcycle used paper to create your very own notebook.